HBSE 10th Result 2017:Haryana Board of 10th results will be conducted by the organization named Haryana Board of School Education(HBSE). The Board exam of 10th class is conducted in the month of March 2017. It takes 2-3 months os time for getting the results of examination written by the students. As the 10th exam is very important for every student in the future, the students appear for the first time in the Board exam. Each and every student enjoy their summer vacation by attending the exams in a good way.
HBSE 10th Result 2017 @ www.bseh.org.in
The students appeared for the exam can get the result by visiting the official website of Haryana. The website is www.bseh.org.in. The candidates must enter the Hall ticket number, name and date of birth given while they are applying for the exam. Provide the valid details and submit them by clicking on submit button. Save the result and take printout for future use.
Haryana Board 10th Class Result 2017
The Haryana Board Of School Education has started in the year 1969. During the starting days the HeadQuaters of the board is located in Chandigarh, but later it is shifted to Bhiwani in January 1981. The HBSE has conducted its first exam t the Secondary level in the year 1970. Later Higher Secondary is started in the year 1976. The Board started 10+2 level of education and conducted XII class examination in the year 1987. One of the main advantage of studying in HBSE is it started Haryana Open School in the year 1994.It is that the people who could not come to school every day can take an admission for Distance Education and study from the home. It started with a staff of 100 members in the beginning of the HBSE.
HBSE 10th Class Result Date
Haryana 10th Class Board Result will be most probably announced in the month of the second or third week May 2017. The students who appeared for the HBSE 10th exam will be eagerly waiting for the results. As the date varies from year to year there will be no fixed date of the 10th class Board result. So, the students are requested to check the official website of HBSE every day for new updates or notifications.
PROCEDURE TO CHECK HBSE 10th CLASS RESULT
The students who are checking for the Haryana Board of School Education HBSE 10th class results should follow the below steps:
- Enter the official result website of HBSE named www.bseh.org.in.
- Next click on Haryana Board 10th result 2017.
- After clicking that a page will appear.
- On that page you find a Box, enter your roll number/Hall ticket number.
- Enter the valid hall ticket number in the appeared box.
- Click submit button.
- By clicking on submit button he/she will get the result with all the marks obtained in the subjects they have.
- Next, save the result and take a printout for future use.
Due to heavy traffic in the servers, one cannot open the result page.So for this type of result, you see on the screen can get the result with the another link called http://haryana10.jagranjosh.com, www.indiaresults.com.
- Enter the required information which is used for getting the result.
- After entering the require data, click on submit button.
- Th result will appear on the screen.
- Save and take a printout of the result.
HARYANA BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION (HBSE) PREVIOUS YEAR STATISTICS
Asper previous year statistics we find that every year girls gain more percentage when compared with boys. The pass percentage of 10th class Board is increasing year by year.
- The total number of students attended for the exam in 2016 is 3.17 Lakh.
- The total number of boys appeared for the exam 1.70lakh.
- The total number of girls appeared for the exam 1.44 lakhs.
- Total Pass percentage 49%.