Schools9.com SSC Result: SSC exams of State Board of Andhra Pradesh has completed and the students are waiting eagerly for their results. Exams were conducted in the month of March and April and like every year, the result will be announced in the month of May. Students who had appeared for the exam and want to get the results can check their results on the official website of State Board of Andhra Pradesh @ schools9
Andhra Pradesh State Board SSC Result @ Schools9.com
Andhra Pradesh conducted the state board examination of 10th in the month of March and April which has finished now and students are waiting for their results. According to the current news, results will be positively announced in the month of May. To get more details regarding your examination, go ahead in the article. The article contains the complete step by step procedure for checking the result online and to download the copy of your results for further use. check in Schools9.com
Calculate Marks and Grades of SSC Exam @ schools9.com
Andhra Pradesh govt. has successfully conducted the examination of state board 10th examination from 26th March 2017 to 16th April 2017. Around 7 lakh students have given the Andhra Pradesh State govt. SSC exam this year. The Govt. is going to announce the results very soon. Results will be provided on the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Govt. You can directly access that site and get your results.
Recently, Andhra Pradesh Govt. has started the grading system for the results of students. Now instead of marks, students are provided grades according to the marks they obtain in each subject. In total, students need to appear in 6 subjects, total marks are 600. The grades that are provided are 10.0, 9.0, 8.0 and so on. This grade depends on your obtained marks like if your marks are between 92 to 100 then you will get 10 grade, if your marks are between 83 to 91 then 9 grade and so on.
Step by Step Procedure for Checking SSC Result Of State Board of Andhra Pradesh
As results are near, you must be looking the way that how can you get to know your results as after they will be declared. We have provided a complete step by step procedure of how to get your result of SSC examination of Andhra Pradesh State Board. These are the simple steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, open your browser and type the link @ www.bse.ap.gov.in or you can directly copy the link from here and paste in your search bar.
- Now, a home page will open where you will find “Student Services” section on the left side of the homepage.
- Click on that to open students sections.
- There you will find an option on “Results”.
- Click on the option of results.
- Then you will find an option for “AP 10th class result 2017”.
- Click on that option.
- A page will open that will ask you for your roll no. And the date of birth.
- Enter your roll no. and the date of birth.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your results will appear on the desktop.
- You will also get an option for print or save down the page.
- Click on that option to print and save your results for further use.
Follow this procedure to get your results. You can also bookmark this page to check the procedure on the day the results will be announced. If you face any problem regarding your results then you can comment in this section. Also, comment how this content helped you. All The best for your results and for your bright future. check ur results in Schools9.com